A History of Witchcraft in England from 1558 to 1718
By Wallace Notestein. (442p.) Orig. published in 1911.
- The Beginnings of English Witchcraft
- Witchcraft under Elizabeth.
- Reginald Scot
- The Exorcists
- James I and Witchcraft
- Notable Jacobean Cases
- The Lancashire Witches and Charles I
- Matthew Hopkins
- Witchcraft during the Commonwealth and Protectorate
- The Literature of Witchcraft from 1603 to 1660
- Witchcraft under Charles II and James II
- Glanvill and WEbster and the LIterary War over Witchcraft, 1660-1688
- The Final Decline
- The Close of the Literary Controversy